Sales and Marketing Director required for an expanding North West company which is experiencing continued success.
The role will be reporting directly into the CEO and will be wholly responsible for managing the on and offline marketing team and sales teams (both field and telesales) and driving performance and growth within this highly professional environment.
Working closely with other members of the Board and marketing team, you will be responsible for creating and executing a digital marketing strategy to help increase inbound activity and will also be managing a national sales team with a focus on improving their use of digital technology and growing new business revenue. You will be fully accountable for delivering new business revenue targets and ensuring the continued growth in acquisition.
You will need -
- At least 5 years solid and recent experience in a similar hybrid role
- Experience of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies, ideally within a B2B environment
- Demonstrable experience of marketing automation and content marketing
- In depth knowledge of funnel marketing strategy
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing a sales team - both field and telesales
- Proven track record of driving sales revenue growth
This is a unique requirement and it is essential that you have experience of digital marketing strategy and sales team management.
In return, the company is offering a salary in the region of £100k to £120k with a superb bonus of up to 50% and exceptional benefits structure.
If you have the skills and experience necessary to really add value to this fantastic company, don't delay, please apply below.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.