Meridian Health is one of the UK's progressive and leading providers of permanent bespoke tailored recruitment solutions to the Healthcare sector. We are currently looking to recruit a passionate Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to work with our client a excellent independently run Substance Misuse service which supports patients through their detox.
The privately owned detox service delivers outstanding drug and alcohol detoxification care, support and integration into the community. Experience working with Substantial experience is not essential but you will have a passion to learn and demonstrable interest and understanding of the benefits of abstinence based detox. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an interest or experience in Substance Misuse, to join a outstanding detox service, the patients in the service are usually split between drugs and alcohol and the service provides solely medicated detox. Patients can be from the Criminal Justice System, Self-Referred or be on licence.
Our client is one of the region's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery service and is expanding at a fast rate. The service aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab.
In order to be successful within this role you will:
- Medication Rounds, Admissions and Discharges
- Assessment and Physical Observations and managing the unit
- You will have knowledge of both Clinical and Theoretical nursing developments
- The role includes a lot of lone working and Clinical decision making
- Understanding of the Treatment Journey & long term care
- Have a positive attitude towards training and development
- Demonstrate your interceded in the area of nursing through professional development, personal experience or academic research
- Up to date and valid NMC registration
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Processional demeanour
- Registered Nurse with relevant experience
In return you will be offered the following:
- Salary up to £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- 28 Days annual leave including bank holidays
- Training and development courses and programs
- Private Health insurance
- Support through the re-validation process
- Time in Lieu for overtime hours
If you would like to be considered for this position apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively call David on 0151 556 2090 to discuss further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.