Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Despatch Manager to work out of their clients fantastic food production facility in Ayrshire.
This is a genuinely brilliant opportunity to join a highly successful and well received team where you will be an integral part of that moving forward.
Although this is a managerial vacancy we are also keen to speak to supervisors and team leaders who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Overseeing a team of 20+ despatch/logistics staff
- Ensure that the team delivers product quality in line with customer standards.
- Lead the team to achieve their daily KPIs
- Motivate and develop a high performing team
- Act to continually improve work area and performance.
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure the overall success of the company.
- At least two years Team Leader/Supervisor/Management Despatch experience
- Experience of leading a diverse team and people management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- PC skills to support communication analysis and reporting
- Demonstrable safety work ethic
- Be able to work on own initiative and work flexibly with high positive energy levels
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 0600-1400
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.