On behalf of their esteemed Global client Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Design Engineer (perm and 6 month FTC) to be based at their location in the outskirts of Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a global organisation and a highly successful team who will give you every opportunity to further your career.
Key requirements :-
- Educated to degree level or similar in a relevant field
- Solid edge or related CAD modeling, drafting and GD&T experience preferred
- DFMEA, FEA, MFA, design document knowledge
Main duties :-
- Provide technical product design expertise to the new product development and launch function
- Job duties include the conception, documentation and presentation or analysis of new design ideas which improve efficiencies, reduce product costs, improve product performance and satisfy customer needs
- Responsible for product design engineering and / or analysis support of product series in development and currently in production phase
- Support customer interface and miscellaneous activities as assigned
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.