At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager on behalf of our client an award winning and leading provider of care services, Specialising in supporting adults Learning disabilities within a residential service.
To assist the manager in ensuring that the service provided enables the residents to live as ordinary life as possible and to develop their full potential. You will also be role supporting individuals within established residential services during daily activities and tasks to help them to achieve their ambitions.
Ideally our client is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager with NVQ Level 4 Health and social care or Registered Manager Award, you must be a driver with a full clean driving licence to be considered for this role.
- To assist the manager in ensuring the efficient running the residential service on a daily basis and to liaise effectively with both the manager and staff.
- To ensure the provision of quality and person-centred approach to all residents
- To promote high standards of professional practice
- Support the management of the rota' and any staffing issues across the Service
- Conduct supervisions for your team on a 6 weekly basis
- To ensure with the manager that the procedure for the storage, administration and distribution of medication is adhered to in accordance with the company policy and that competence is checked
- To ensure Care Plans, Behaviour Management Strategies and personalised Policies are adhered to at all times in a consistent manner
- Deputise for line manager as required
- To be part of an on-call system during non-working hours on a rota basis.
- To sleep-in on a rota basis.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Working 9am-5pm with 2 in 4 weekends off
- Completive salary
- 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Promotional opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call David on 0151 556 2090.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.