Meridian Business support are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with one of their clients based in Cumbernauld; initially for a 12 month contract, with the possibility of becoming permanent thereafter.
Working for an established Waste Management company, you will be part of an established administrative team, and duties required will be as follows:
- Administering key account management and creating price records
- Answering telephone calls to take job orders and deal with general inquiries
- Producing purchasing reports, as well as any other client specific reporting
- Updating and managing client records
- Assigning and processing expenses, as well as processing invoices
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing a small element of reception cover for visitors coming into the business
The desired candidate should:
- Have excellent organisational skills and a polite telephone manner
- Be a team player who can also work from their own initiative without supervision
- Poses a good level of experience of using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using SAP is preferred although not essential
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 8:30am - 2:30pm
In return, you will be a valued member of an organisation who are dedicated to their clients and who value their employees equally, and there will be a possibility of this role becoming permanent after the 12 months.
Please apply direct or send your CV to Megan Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.