A Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Department Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Salisbury.
This is a key role within the finance department reporting to the Head of Finance.
You will have management responsibility for the Fees Teams and driving forward implementation of fees automation on an ongoing project basis.
Leading, influencing and motivating the teams to achieve their goals in line with the overall strategic business plan in conjunction with minimising errors, complaints and risk to the business by having appropriate checks and measures in place which are regularly monitored and reported on.
- To manage Fees Team Manager and Fees Technical Lead
- To be responsible for the achievement of the department business objectives derived from the overall company strategic plan
- To contribute to departmental strategy developments plans and identify opportunities to enhance quality or value of service to our investors
- To actively manage the development of individuals in line with the Finance career path
- Influencing and coaching staff at all levels to achieve current business objectives
- To positively manage change and continuous business improvement through assessing and monitoring effectiveness of processes, systems and team performance
- To maintain, monitor and recommend improvements that will minimise risks to the business and to investors and reduce the number of errors and complaints
- Produce regular and accurate MI for all debt outstanding
This is a full-time role offering a very competitive salary and great benefits. Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.