A Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Department Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Bristol.
The post holder is responsible for overseeing a department and reporting to Head of Operations, working within a department varying in size from 30 - 40 people.
Responsible for and ensuring that developing and implementing change throughout the department, whilst complying with all company policies, in addition to this the post holder will also be involved in setting budgets and be responsible for making sure these are adhered to.
Maintaining and building relationships with Investors and Advisers and analyse service levels to enhance Investor Outcomes, there may at times be a requirement to travel between offices and attend external meetings.
- Excellent knowledge of the SIPP/SSAS market
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic planning and organisational development
- Proven management skills with the ability to achieve results through people
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, demonstrating the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear and concise reports
- Broad business experience in the financial sector
- Experience of process improvement
- Ability to manage processes and people in a changing environment
- Good level of persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven diagnostic, problem solving and decision making skills
This is a full time role offering a very competitive salary and great benefits. Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.