Are you an engaging and approachable Trainer with experience of delivering technical training to customers on products, services, software and programmes? Would you thrive in a busy environment working for one of the UK's leading Engineering companies?
Our client are looking for a Customer Trainer to provide challenging and motivational training course to the customers in order to contribute to the design and development of new courses and L&D interventions. This is a full time, permanent role with an attractive package attached.
- Implement and deliver training courses to internal and external stakeholders
- To proactively promote a learning culture throughout the business
- Collaborate with managers and team leaders to identify training needs and requirements
- Identify suitable solutions for training needs
- Deliver a range of internal training interventions
- Marking of delegate test papers
- To adhere to and introduce any Awarding Body testing procedures as required
- To invigilate during examinations where necessary
- Assess the success of learning interventions and evaluate feedback
- Provide feedback on market intelligence
- Produce and follow up on quotations for training enquiries from customers
- Assist with the planning of internal courses
- Identify areas of personal Technical learning and development for this
- To provide support and service to all customers including a meet and greet service
- Experience of delivering technical training to both customers and internal staff
- It is essential that candidates have experience within a similar role
- Be able to design and deliver necessary learning interventions
- Knowledge of training cycle and learning theory
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to create an engaging and interactive classroom environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of alternative training media and approaches
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ideally experience within an engineering or manufacturing environment
If this sounds like a step in the right direction for your career then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.