Customer Services Coordinator - Language Specialist (French & Spanish)
We are a well established global market leader within the scientific testing sector based on a dedicated site in the UK at Bury, Lancashire and due to to ongoing growth it has presented an opportunity for a Language Specialist Customer Services Coordinator to join our busy customer service team
You will be working within the customer service team and the main purpose of the role is the coordination and management of customers and information by managing the flow of information between customers and the proficiency testing organisation (in English, French & Spanish where relevant)
- Liaison with existing and potential customers of our proficiency testing schemes (in English, French and Spanish where relevant)
- To liaise with our offices within the group (in English, French and Spanish where relevant)
- Translation of foreign language customer queries, replies to customer and other relevant emails or documents (English, French & Spanish)
- To liaise with Latin American distributors in Spanish
- Recording and entering of customer orders into the computer system
- Prepare and supply quotations on request to customers
- Configuring the administration system at the start of each scheme year
- To cover the reception area when required
Key requirements: will include excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as excellent attention to detail/accuracy levels. You will need to be fluent in French, Spanish and English. A foreign language degree is not essential, as long as you have a working knowledge of all three languages, as you will be required on a daily basis to communicate in all three languages (mostly email but sometimes phone) as well as providing translations to and from each of the languages.
In return you will be paid a competitive salary and can expect to receive a flexible benefits package which includes great rewards.
To discuss this opportunity please call our recruitment partner Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV and explain why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.