Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent ST5
The job holder will provide a responsive, high quality service to all customers contacting the Group. Primarily this is an inbound telephone based role and the ability to work under pressure is essential. You will be a primary point of contact for customers to ensure the timely and accurate advice and information and complete tasks within agreed service level standards. You will also carry out routine administration to support the housing management service.
- Be the first point of contact for dealing with telephone enquiries. This will involve handling requests, queries or complaints and providing a first time resolution response where possible or referring on when this is the best solution.
- Provide a reception service for all visitors to the office.
- Ensure the needs of customers are met and that they are treated fairly at all times.
- Manage customer expectations and resolving queries.
- Build and sustain professional customer relationships.
Lettings and tenancy sign-ups
- Prepare property adverts and run the property scheme, send out advertising information.
- Arrange customer interviews
- Administer applications and applicants files, as well as interviewing applicants.
- Administer tenant registrations and requests for mutual exchanges.
- Prepare tenancy agreements for new lettings, conduct sign-up interviews and complete all necessary administrative duties.
- Request nominations from local authority partners, produce nomination statistics and returns, and monitor against targets.
- Accompany applicants on viewings.
- Carry out assessments of any applicants not considered suitable to join the housing register and record details of excluded applicants.
Repairs and maintenance
- Liaise with the Maintenance team and provide advice to customers.
- Liaise with the Maintenance team about maintenance works to vacant properties.
- Report and issue repair works for customers
- Take rent payments from customers, update their accounts and issue receipts for all transactions.
- Issue rent statements.
- Help customers with all rent enquiries.
- Provide information to customers about benefit entitlement.
- Carry out and co-ordinate scheme visits and record actions.
- Work with Housing Officers on new developments, including setting up properties on the housing management system, allocating properties, attending show homes and signing tenancy agreements.
- Monitor and administer tenancy termination and pre-tenancy termination visits.
- Monitor and administer new tenancy visits and starter tenancies.
- Provide administrative support for resident groups, resident consultations and customer involvement initiatives.
- Maintain up-to-date tenancy records on the housing management system and physical tenancy files.
- Maintain CORE data and ensure CORE returns are completed on time.
- Produce statistical information.
- Receive keys and issue receipts for customers ending their tenancies
- Word processing and data input, including producing letters, reports and forms.
- General filing and clerical duties.
- Deal with calls and visitors to the office, providing replies and taking messages
- Administer customer satisfaction surveys for new tenancies, tenancy terminations, ASB, rents and estate services.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please call Clare at Meridian on 01782 272400, or email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.