Our client is looking for a Customer Services Advisor to join their team in Salisbury.
- To handle and execute general customer service enquiries, claim enquiries and renewal enquiries in accordance with company processes and procedures
- To provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate front line telephone and administration service to all customers
- Maintain an excellent level of functional and technical expertise and knowledge of the company's products and policies procedures, services, systems and frameworks
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer queries to ensure continuity of service for the customer
- To achieve set targets for productivity and quality and contribute towards achieving the overall CS service goals
- Assist in retention of business by ensuring positive messages and commercial considerations are always considered when dealing with customers
- Take responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge on regulation including Treating Customers Fairly, company products, processes and procedures in order to provide accurate customer information at all times and fulfill our regulatory requirements
- Share knowledge with team members in a timely and efficient manner in order to support them
- Undertake administrative (including responding to e-mails) tasks as necessary to maintain the smooth running of the department
- Relay customer feedback, process issues and areas for improvement where appropriate to ensure that continuous improvement is maintained
- Understand and demonstrate in day to day work the company's ethos, mission and values
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company's market, products and main types of customer
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £17250 holiday, on site gym and much more. You will be working 37.5 hours a week.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 or Email your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.