Meridian Business Support are currently seeking 15 Month Maternity Cover for a Customer Service Team Planner to join a globally known business based in Swansea.
The focus on the role is to ensure the base demand is aligned to the production plans and schedules are maintained to support level loads on resources. Inventory is managed in line with customer demand, slow moving stocks and inventory is reduced quarter on quarter without impacting the customers deliveries.
Successful candidate will be pro-active and initiative whilst making decisions, able to react to changes in demand to support the team.
- Ensuring Customer is updated on a weekly/daily basis
- Accountable for order entry in line with customer demands
- Maintaining version control documents
- Accountable for Purchase Orders
- Responsible for flow schedules to support production plans
- Responsible for the management of SAP
- Managing Orders
- Review cycle times on monthly basis
- Record deliveries ensuring on time, if not record root cause for delays.
- Have an understanding of inventory management
- Proven experience with SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working within an matrix environment
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good organisational and influential interpersonal skills
- Must have a can do attitude and willingness to drive the business forward
- Succeed in a deadline driven environment
- Accredited qualification in Logistics/Planning preferred
Company is looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.