Customer Service Team Leader
£25,000 per annum
The Customer Service Team Leader will be responsible for providing support to the Customer Service Team, to maintain and manage systems and to ensure compliance procedures are adhered to.
The main duties for a Team Leader are:
- To maintain and manage systems, procedures & standards over the Customer Service Team.
- To provide sales scheduling information to accurately inform supply chain of requirements.
- To liaise with inter-company contacts including supply chain, commercial managers, other customer services, finance to ensure market requirements are met.
- Manage the customer service team.
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements and to maintain approved commercial processes
- Help establish KPI's for customer service management of each team member
- Co-ordinate with supply chain/product managers to ensure accurate and timely assessment of product requirements
- Maintain Complaints management: maintain an appropriate standard for complaint handling relevant to the sectors.
The Customer Service Team Leader will be a person with excellent communication, organisation and management skills, who is able to listen effectively and ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to Clare at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.