Our Client prides themselves on outstanding customer experience and service with quality products to match. They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor with either Spanish or French language skills (native-standard) along with a high command of the English language. This is initially a temporary position for 12 weeks with the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right person.
- This role encompasses many aspects of customer services and you will be employed to take orders over the telephone and answer enquiries.
- You will be a key member of our friendly team using your own initiative and personality to deliver 100% customer service.
- We would require you to use your language skills to communicate to all our customers, both in English and Spanish or French
- There may be an opportunity for some travel to attend UK and overseas events.
- The successful candidate must also have a desire to work in a customer focused environment, be self motivated and demonstrate the willingness to learn.
- This role requires you to be IT literate (inc Word and Outlook) and possess an excellent telephone manner with good administration skills to match.
- Must also have the ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Previous customer services experience is essential for this role, with the ability to cope in a busy working environment.
- A full training programme will be provided for the successful candidate.
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (42.5 hours per week)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.