Customer Service Advisor - Bovey Tracey (Salary £16,000 - £17,000)
Established over 20 years ago, this company provides specialised services to a wide range of end Clients. With national coverage and a leading reputation within their field, the company provides excellence of service.
Offering in-depth training and a fun team to work with, if you want to work within a busy, exciting and innovative company then this is the role for you!
- Taking incoming calls from a range of customers
- Logging calls and using a CRM system to facilitate processing of orders, administration and other documentation.
- Multi-tasking, using a high degree of accuracy and working together within a team.
- Running priority lists and qualifying jobs.
- Arranging work to be carried out with customers
- A demonstrable background within a call centre/customer services environment
- Experience of taking incoming calls, order processing and speaking to a wide variety of customers
- Experience of using a database system, strong keyboard skills and the ability to multi-task!
- Ability to think on your feet and have an understanding of ownership.
- Excellent attention to detail and listening skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strength of character and adaptable to a variety of customer types
- Enthusiastic and team focused.
- Tenacious, self-motivated an creative
- Excellent training
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please call Paula on 01392 423301 or click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.