Whatever the position, we are always looking for individuals who enjoy a challenge and have the desire to take responsibility for moving things forward at any level.
We all possess the ability to make a difference; we just need the right environment.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join a dynamic global manufacturing organisation that supplies a vast range of products and associated knowledge-based services to virtually every sector of industry.
Responsible for owning the customer experience for the company defined customer accounts, serving as first point of contact for customers providing a friendly and efficient service.
- Resolve a variety of high volume customer enquiries, delivering excellent customer service from the first point of contact
- Producing timely quotations, inputting order information and completing all associated documentation in relation to the quote and order processing
- Maintaining a high level of attention to detail, ensuring customer and order information is entered correctly through completing contract review
- Identify customer quality documentation requirements and take appropriate action
- Operate and maintain customer related information systems to maintain accurate records and information
- Handling customer issues and complaints
- Keep customers fully updated on quote and order progress, anticipating any possible delays or complications, identifying possible solutions to minimise these
- Ensure all quotations are followed up in line with company procedure and KPI's
- Proactively liaise between appropriate departments and manufacturing sites in anticipation or response to customers queries
- Daily liaison with External Sales team keeping them informed of any relevant developments building a high level of team working
- Assist with customer meetings and visits where required
- Assist and support colleagues when required
- Work towards the company values in day to day activities
- Strong Customer Service background
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Decision making & Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong team player
- PC literate
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
£18,000-£21,000 per annum
If you are interested in this vacancy, please call Laura on 01782 272400 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.