Our Tewkesbury-based client is seeking an experienced, Part-time Customer Service Officer to provide excellent, holistic front-line customer service for a period of approximately 5 months, in a temporary capacity.
The working pattern for this role is 3 days per week (ideally Wednesday to Friday), totalling 22 hours per week.
This is an excellent chance to deal with varied queries and provide advice, as part of a friendly and supportive team, in an excellent working environment.
- To provide generalist advice and be able to effectively correspond over the telephone with a wide variety of people
- Dealing with enquiries and ensuring that information is passed to the relevant members of department
- Processing debit card payments
- Checking and up-dating customer profiling information
- Conduct telephone based surveys
- Liaise with external Contractors
- Using Customer Relationship Management to log all in and outbound customer contacts
- Identify areas of improvement and solution
- Comply with society's policies, procedures and initiatives
- Must possess GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above)
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of customer service
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Take responsibility for and contribute towards team objectives
- Demonstrate a willingness to adapt style and ways of working to changing needs of the business
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and are interested in knowing more then please apply with your CV for consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.