Customer Service Manager
£30,000 per annum
Stoke on Trent
Responsible for the day to day management of a team of Customer Service Administrators / Co-ordinators within the European Customer Services team dealing with enquires to agreed performance standards to provide an exceptional customer service.
Reporting to Customer Services and National Distribution Sales Manager, the customer service manager is responsible for managing the provision of sales administration to the Continental Europe Market, through responsibility of the European Customer Services team.
This involves interactions between the UK and European teams as appropriate and contact with overseas Customers as appropriate. A small degree of overseas travel is expected in support of trade fairs and sales team meetings.
- Responsible for the management, organisation and co-ordination of the day-to-day work of a team of customer service administrators/co-ordinators within the European Customer Service function to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Ensure the function is adequately resourced by liaising with relevant staff and planning resources effectively.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as described by the Company.
- Personally deal with more complex enquiries, including complaints in accordance with Company procedures.
- Maintain effective relationships with colleagues, key stakeholders, distributors, the wider community and other organisations to ensure the effective delivery of customer services.
- Undertake customer surveys, consultation, exit surveys and elicit feedback on services in order to improve service delivery.
- Challenge current methods of service delivery and identify, recommend and implement improvements. Keep up to date with customer services 'best practice' to improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of the company services including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with customer enquiries.
- Implement any changes to procedures, business processes, technology and legislation.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the team, especially in terms of quality of service and make any necessary adjustments.
If you have nay questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.