Are you an enthusiastic individual looking for part time work, which has potential to become a permanent role with more hours if desired.
I am looking for experienced Customer Service advisors. You will be working in a busy environment with a great team dealing with customer queries by email and over the phone. This is a temporary position for 12 weeks with an opportunity of becoming a permanent position.
3 - 5 evenings a week 5.30pm-9.00pm and Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm or Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm (minimum 18 hours per week) There can be flexibility if you would like to work more than the minimum 18 hours.
- To provide assistance to customers on product selection and services.
- Candidates will use the Telesales database and websites to give advice and complete sales. Maximising opportunities and providing a great retail experience for customers.
- To provide assistance to customers on matters relating to after sales and returns queries.
- Using the Telesales database to assess status and provide customers with information on tracking deliveries, stock due dates, returns procedure.
- To provide assistance to customers on matters relating to complaints.
- Assessing the cause of complaint and escalate queries to Team Leaders.
- To work well with people from all levels throughout the organisation, and to external clients and visitors.
- Candidates will have great communication skills when dealing with other departments and other parties when resolving queries or when providing support to others.
- At least 1 years experience in similar role, or customer facing role
- Proficient in computer use and ability to learn new software packages
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Diplomatic, tactful, and courteous in all situations
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise competing demands
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems with little supervision
Working Hours: Minimum 3 evenings a week 5.30pm-9.00pm and Saturday 9.00am-5.30pm or Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm (18 hours per week) There can be flexibility if you would like to work more hours.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons or email Gill Button firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01392 423301
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.