Are you a customer advisor with excellent IT with strong attention to detail skills? Are you a process orientated, organised person who can work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time well? Are you looking to build a career with an innovative and successful organisation in Exeter?
This a great opportunity to work within a vibrant and innovative environment in the city centre of Exeter. My client are the largest online retailer within their sector and are the fastest growing business within their sector.
Our Client can offer:
- Be part of a positive dedicated team
- A successful fast growth business
- Opportunities for fast promotion and development
- Workspace designed to avoid staying sat down all day (adjustable desks)
- Dynamic working hours working as a team to ensure you achieve a work life balance
- Light modern clean office space and are keen to keep fun and fresh
- To celebrate success in style!
Please only apply if you are available to attend an assessment day on Sunday the 25th of February.
More about the type of person they are looking for:
- Ideally candidates will be used to discussing products of a technical nature and have experience of working within an E-commerce driven business.
- You must be dynamic, hard working and naturally skilled at motivating others with good attention to detail.
- You must have a deep understanding of customer service. To fulfil this role you will need to be focused and self driven with a positive attitude.
- Ambitious, self driven and resilient.
- Ability to follow instruction but also be pro active and comfortable asking for help.
- Candidates must be confident in themselves and comfortable receiving and providing feedback on individual performance. Someone who's natural way of being is to search for continuous improvements.
- A process orientated, organised person who can work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time well.
- Excellent communicator with good listening skills and an excellent grasp of language, grammar and clarity of written message.
- Accurate and quick typing is necessary for this role and being comfortable with technology and new software is essential as you will be using a variety of online tools.
Day to day activities include:
- Customer management (Orders, Product Queries and Customer Aftercare)
- Product advice for vehicle components (training given)
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Answering inbound emails
- General office duties
- Working with suppliers and couriers
- Keeping the office fun & high energy
- Working within eBay, Amazon and Website systems
- Internal projects for improvement and development
You MUST be available to attend the assessment day on Sunday the 25th of February in central Exeter. Please note we will require you to bring written references with you to this assessment day.
Working Hours: 9 - 5.30pm This will include every other Sunday. Hours on a Sunday 10am - 4pm (day off in the week when working on a Sunday).
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.