My client is one of the leading packaging companies in the country and they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator for their Newcastle Site, on a permanent basis.
The main focus is to deliver world class customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Process new and repeat customer orders within defined lead dates and agreed customer service level agreements
- Understanding of customer's product portfolio and to up-sell at appropriate opportunities to encourage further business
- Analyse customer forecasts and forward plan stock replenishment orders to meet pending demand in line with defined lead dates and agreed customer service level agreements
- Raise purchase orders where necessary within agreed guidelines Build strong relations with the Account Manager by sharing internal and external information, and acting as the main liaison for other areas of the business to provide a united service to customers
- Build strong relations with customers, gaining insight to their business Work with the Customer Service Manager to keep up to date with account progress, product and range development, and highlight any problems or issues with any area of customer services to ensure we continue to delight customers
The ideal candidate
- Proven track record of working within a fast paced customer service environment, inside sales or back office role
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to prioritise & manage own workload
- Manufacturing background
19k Salary 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays Contributory pension Annual cycle to work scheme Childcare vouchers Paid Expenses
Interviews are to be held next week so must be available ASAP
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.