Do you have supervisory experience within a Customer Service or Call Centre environment?
We are looking for a team player who can assist the Customer Service Manager in leading, supporting and motivating a fast-paced Customer Service department. You will be responsible for a mixture of Customer Service Advisors and Team Leaders who deal with enquiries and process orders.
- Ensure the day to day smooth running of the customer service department.
- To work with the team and the Team Leaders to develop a positive team spirit and good morale
- To assist the Team Leaders in the development of a training programme for the team to ensure skills are developed.
- Proactively monitor, support and motivate the Customer Service Team to deliver excellent customer service standards.
- Monitor telephone and email performance ensuring that the company is answering all phone calls and emails in an acceptable timescale and in the right manner.
- Ensure that there is a process for reviewing any anomalies found in the Customer Service procedures and the development of strategies to prevent these from re-occurring.
- Liaising on a daily basis with customers and colleagues, providing advice and help, as well as resolving customer problems.
- Liaising on a daily basis with the Field Sales Team to ensure that all retailer records, discount structures and approvals are kept up-to-date in Sage and CRM.
- Ensuring that the back order stock allocation is proactively kept up-to-date.
- Providing annual leave / absence cover for the Customer Services Manager in company and departmental meetings with full confidence and ability.
- When required, undertake recruitment, selection and probationary reviews of all new staff.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proven ability in effective and appropriate delegation
- Strong people skills
- Computer literate - with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management skills
- Accurate and has an eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as a larger team.
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and ability to grasp large amounts of product information.
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 26 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Test
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Discount
Working Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.