On behalf of one of our Vehicle Lease Hire clients in Huntingdon, we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor on a Temporary contract on an ongoing basis. There is an aim for the position to go permanent.
In this role, you will be a key member of the service team, involved in the day to day running of the workshop/service centre. You'll be one of the direct contacts between the customers, technicians and administration team so it's important that you have great people skills. The hours are Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30, based from the Huntingdon Cambridgeshire Branch of the company.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Deal with all customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with manufactures servicing requirements, or customer expectations in relation to service level agreements. Vehicles overdue service are kept to a minimum
- Planning and managing the work load to exceed customer's expectations while prioritising to ensure vehicles are available
- Issue of work to mechanics or external garages, raising, updating and closing of job cards in a timely manner with notes and explanations added to ensure full understanding for the expenditure.
- Cost control.
- Warranty claims are identified and managed in the correct manner, reporting all issues to the workshop Manager or person responsible for the warranty processes.
- Logging mileages and accurately recording on all job cards.
- Ensuring computer system is update throughout the day
- Raising sales invoices in a timely manner.
- Updating all customers on progress (internal and external customers).
- Dealing with minor workshop damage repairs, following customer's service level agreements.
- Reporting for the Workshop Manager.
- General Housekeeping.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.