We are currently recruiting for an exciting Customer Service Assistant position based at a well-established print & IT solutions company. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer care in every area, with client satisfaction as their primary focus. The role is based in a high performing Customer Service Department, where delivering excellent service to external and internal customers is a must. As well as a high level of customer service, you will have experience coordinating engineers, ensuring SLAs are met.
Responsibilities as a Customer Service Assistant
- Work control of a team of engineers where you will route and plan their day to make the most efficient use of their time, ensuring that the customer service levels are agreed to.
- Full life cycle of call handling. All customer queries and complaints will be managed through to a satisfactory conclusion, investigate and follow through with the relevant department.
- Answer incoming calls professionally and efficiently
- Manage incoming emails
- Set up and complete new customer contracts
- Place orders for consumables
Desired Skills and Personal Qualities
- Experience coordinating teams of engineers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a good working IT knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a great eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and show initiative
- To be able to work on own or part of a busy team
- Understand the importance of high personal standards, from time keeping to business attire and personal conduct