Meridian Business Support is currently supporting a client in Ellesmere Port who are looking for help with the running of a busy customer service department.
This role is dailey contact with customers over email, and rotating hourly within telephone answering. General Administration and other duties required aswell. Must of worked within an office environment previously.
The ability to work on your own initiative and also as part of a small team is essential as you will take ownership of dispute resolutions, processing of customer payments, liaising with couriers and the handling of all customer returns. This is a role which requires the ability to work quickly and accurately within a fast paced environment.
Candidates must have:-
* Experience using word, windows, excel, MS Office & possess excellent typing skills
* Previous experience in a similar role with excellent attention for detail
* Excellent time management plus reliability
* An exceptional telephone manner plus communication skills both spoken & written
* A strong background in customer care - including impeccable organisational ability and be able to multi task efficiently, coping well under pressure
* Good numeracy, writing & grammar
* Ebay and Amazon experience desirable.
Hours: Monday-Friday / 42 hours / 8am-5pm. Some Saturday work required.
£8.50 an hour pay rate
This is temporary assignment but more than likely lead to permanent after 12 weeks.
Please send an up-to-date CV to shughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.