Customer Service Advisor
£16,000- £16,500 per annum
ST4 Stoke on Trent
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for customer service advisors in Stoke on Trent.
The position is to work within a growing company, we are looking for customer focused individuals would will provide a positive customer experience before and after the sale in order to drive repeat business and customer loyalty.
Duties to include
- Resolving customer queries by phone, email and social media platforms
- General office administration duties as required
- Processing customer return requests/debit notes within 48 hours of receipt. Bulk returns from store customers will be received as well as single end users.
- Ensuring that refund prices are correct and all items are authorised for return. Advising the customer if any items cannot be credited.
- Contacting either a dedicated courier or our own haulier to arrange collection of customer returns.
- Making any required amendments to returns notes once stock is back before requesting credit.
- Contacting customers or other departments within the company if any issues arise.
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of relevant software packages (word, Excel, Powerpoint) - training will be provided on in-house packages
- Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to co-operate with the team to assist customers and colleagues
- Retail knowledge also preferred
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 30 minute lunch and 2 x 15 minute breaks.
22 days paid holiday per year (+Bank Hols)
Company workplace pension
Free on-site parking
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.