Do you have exceptional customer service skills as well as great admin skills? Are looking to work for a first class organisation who have a outstanding reputation?
Are you a customer focused person, who is a great team player and enjoys working in a lively, fun and fast paced environment? My favourite client are looking for a someone to join their successful and expanding business
- Responsible for taking customer orders and working closely with all colleagues and teams to deliver an exceptional customer service to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Receiving incoming phone calls, emails and faxes from customers, researching and responding to queries, and taking and keying in orders to the system to ensure the customer receives an excellent service.
- Help promote company activities, offers and raise the company profile by making calls to customers and clients as required.
- Keep in contact with the Purchasing and Warehouse Departments to ensure all customer orders are processed efficiently and accurately.
- Work with the Marketing and IT Departments to ensure customer needs and requirements are met effectively.
- Work with the Business Development Team with regard to customer requirements, trading levels, and support requirements to contribute to the continued growth of the company.
- Maintain any reports requested by supervisors/management as required, contributing to business administration and planning
Knowledge, skills, experience and characteristics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a previous customer services role
- Ability to build and maintain excellent customers relationships
- Good IT skills (including Microsoft office packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to use all media (telephone, print, email, internet) to provide information to customers
- Excellent telephone manner with first class communication skills
- A genuine desire to help customers to develop their businesses
- Ability to work flexible hours (evenings until 10pm) when required
- Some outbound telesales experience would be desirable
Hours - 9.30am - 6pm - Monday to Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.