An innovative and vibrant intermediary company near Ellesmere Port require a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
As a member of an inbound customer service team you will be involved in liaising between clients and service providers (law firms, search companies, lenders, brokers) to ensure the company maintains the highest standards of service in all areas.
Your role will involve liaising with clients to effectively and consistently resolve any queries and to provide the highest standard of customer care, always aiming for excellence. You will aim to answer all queries relating to their conveyancing service and provide a first call resolution. You will also work very closely with the internal Customer Relations Team to ensure continuity of service and to achieve your objectives.
- Answer client queries; these queries vary in urgency and complexity, both telephone and email
- Liaise with clients, panel law firms and internal teams to provide a satisfactory response to customers
- Provide support to the Customer Relations Team
- Updating STARS and Database (Servicer Tracking and Recording System)
- Report within service level agreements
- Complete monthly satisfaction results
- Collate data from customer tracking to measure panel performance
- At least 2 years customer service experience
- Previous experience in a telephone based role with excellent verbal communication skills
- PC literate with good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Background in property, conveyancing or banking would be advantageous
- Have the ability to work under pressure and within targets
Salary: £16,500 per annum + 23 days holiday + bank holidays + pension and flexible benefits
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.