We are recruiting on behalf of our well established and respected client who are based in Wrexham and who are currently looking to recruit an experienced customer service advisor to join their existing team. You must have office experience to apply for this role.
- Confidence with making/receiving calls
- Strong ability with emails (big part of the position is liaising via email)
- Knowledge of different computer systems
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexibility with working hours
- Working in a busy/noisy environment
- Dealing with drivers/loaders on a regular basis
- Experience using all aspects of Microsoft preferred though not essential as training will be given
- Must be organised with the ability to multi task
- Will be required to help with other general office work as and when required.
- Will be required to speak to contractors/brokers- dealing with our Purchase Order system
Experience with transport customer service would be desired but not essential, as training will be given.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, this is a temporary to permanent position.
If you feel you fit the above criteria please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.