Customer Service Advisor
£22,000-23,000 per annum
Stafford- Temporary-3 months
We have a current vacancy to recruit a Temporary customer service advisor to assist in the supply chain team at a brilliant company based in Stafford for 3 months.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Entering customer orders
- Coordinating changes to orders, pricing and the availability within the team.
- Responding to customers accurately and quickly.
- Resolving queries,issues and supply chain metrics
- Providing good technical knowledge of products
Candidates must have/be:
- Good time management when dealing with customers and plant staff
- Well organised, detail oriented and can prioritise when working under pressure
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office packages ( Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Candidates applying should have a minimum of 3 GCSE'S or equivalent qualifications and a minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment in a similar role.
To apply for this position, please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call us on 01782 272400
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.