Our client, an exciting addition to the UK energy market is looking for dynamic and passionate Customer service Advisors to join their vibrant team based at Regent Centre.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries over the phone or via email and demonstrate ownership of the problem
- Resolve customers queries the first time they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure resolution
- Proactively review customer accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any future problems before they arise.
- Understand customer feedback tools and use the feedback to highlight weaknesses and improve where possible.
- Take ownership of complaints and follow procedures to ensure the complaint is resolved in a timely manner.
- Personal adherence is key to this role. You must have good personal timekeeping and awareness of impact to those around you.
- No outbound calling involved.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working within a customer service environment is essential
- A people person and a team player.
- Passionate about customer service and getting it right for all customers
- Always shows initiative and a positive, solutions oriented approach to tasks.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, with a 4 hour shift on a Saturday, worked on a rotational basis and can be carried out at home. Free Parking is available on site.
If you are interested in the role please apply with your CV
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.