Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for Customer Service Advisors (Online Banking Support).
This role would suit individuals who are:
- Looking to kick start their career in the Banking Industry
- Excellent communicators who enjoy answering and dealing with a high volume of inbound calls from a wide range of customers each day
- Confident using IT packages including MS Office, in house web-based databases and Lotus Notes
- Confident keyboard users with the ability to enter information into systems accurately
- Confident multi taskers who are able to navigate computer systems comfortably
- Great listeners with the ability to provide outstanding customer service
Your role and duties:
- Front line support taking and resolving a high volume of calls from Business Customers who have experienced functionality or browser difficulty when logging onto their Online Bank account
- Verifying each incoming customer call by ensuring the necessary security questions have been confirmed
- Queries will vary from the customer receiving an error code to username and password issues
- Be a trouble-shooter, problem solving the query with confidence and professionalism
- Navigating between a number of screens, various websites and in house databases to assist with resolving the query effectively
- Transferring customers to the relevant department if their call is not related to Online Banking
These are temporary positions for a minimum of 6 months, however there is the likelihood that these will extend and could potentially become permanent positions.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.