Meridian Business Support are currently looking for self-motivated, self-assured thinking people who love pursing new challenges and are passionate about providing outstanding customer service. There are various Customer Service Adviser roles available within this prestigious company based within the Gloucester area.
This is role is a full-time permanent position. However, please note that part time hours are available as well as alternative shift patterns. Start date is ASAP.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our customers via telephony, electronic and face-to-face interactions
- Take ownership of customer queries to offer first contact resolution where possible, to ensure delivery of high level of service in order to maintain our customer base.
- Handle all Customer Support Centre administrative duties
-Providing first class customer service
- Receiving inbound calls from existing customers regarding utility queries
High level data entry
Knowledge, skills and experience needed:
- Customer service experience would be an advantage but not compulsory - either face to face or telephone based
- A friendly and engaging personality
- A minimum of C grade GCSE Maths and English- or equivalent
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to listen, build rapport, empathise, summarise and articulate
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions is essential
What's in it for you?
Our client takes great pride in valuing there customers, but also they value you. In your Customer Service Advisor position you can enjoy a comprehensive range of flexible benefits options - such as company pension, 23 days' holiday (you can buy or sell up to 5 days) rising to 25 days after 3 years, a car lease scheme, life and health schemes and an annual bonus. We have a wealth of well being activities and our people enjoy discounts on company products and with a wide range of retailers & gyms.
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are, or know someone that may be interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com or call into the branch to speak to Meagan on 01242 246022
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.