Customer Service Administrator (Temporary to Permanent) Bridgwater
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To provide a high level of customer service and care at all times and liaise with Sales Personnel regarding customer queries and complaints.
- To operate the telephone system, according to company standards in a friendly, helpful and efficient manner.
- To take part in any proactive tele-sales campaigns when required.
- To become competent in all aspects of the sales order processing systems, to include proficient and accurate operation of computer equipment.
- To ensure that all products are priced correctly and in accordance with sales.
- To understand and be able to operate the weighbridge accurately,
- To liaise with the transport department in respect of delivery and collection of goods.
- To carry out proactive/predictive call outs when required
- To help maintain database, customer records and contracts.
- To record any complaints/comments on the complaints system
- To administer credits when required and in accordance with Company Policy
- Experience and skills required
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Used to a team environment and being able to multi-task
- Telephone skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be IT literate, ideally with knowledge of order processing
This role will initially start as a temporary assignment and become permanent (subject to suitability) after 12 weeks.
40 hours per week, £7.00 per hour
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.