If you are an experienced Sales Administrator wanting to work for a fast paced and dynamic organisation then look no further!
I have a customer sales coordinator role with a successful and expanding international company based in Exeter.
To provide a professional end to end administration process to the sales personnel, National Key Accounts team and distributors, whilst planning delivery dates for equipment with the various factories and suppliers and arranging transport ensuring accurate invoicing once delivery documentation is finalised.
- Processing and collating of all quotations and proposals for the relevant territory/team,
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints prior to escalation to the Sales Team. If unable to resolve promptly, collate all the information and pass to the relevant Sales person, keeping the customer informed on the progress at all times.
- Check the purchase order for costing purposes ensuring that discounts within SAP are accurate against those that have been agreed with the factories
- Using SAP purchase order system, manually amend the purchase order to reflect written agreements with the factories
- Update Access database with details of shipping information if this varies from original making certain the latest delivery information is reflective of current status
- Ensure equipment is allocated to the correct stock location upon receipt/completion
- Experience from within either an Automotive or Engineering environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience working within a sales administration role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise job responsibilities
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Previous experience of building and developing strong customer relationships
- Commercial mindset
- Previous experience of SAP System
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
25 days per annum excluding bank holidays. Holiday entitlement rises by 1 day per 5 completed calendar years service to a maximum of 28 days per annum.
Working Hours: 8.00 to 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.00 to 16.00 on Friday (39.5 hours a week) with a 30 minute lunch break (unpaid.)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.