We are looking for Part Time Customer Service Adviser's for our Activity based client in Norwich for at least a 10 week period. The job role is focused around both in and outbound sales, while achieving targets by delivering excellent customer service whilst maximising sales opportunities.
The hours would be 2 or 3 evenings during the weekdays, and one full day on a weekend. The rota will ensure that the evenings and day of the weekend alternate each month.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability's:
- Accountable for building rapport and relationships with customers to ensure delivery of a professional customer service whilst maximising sales opportunities.
- Act upon customer complaints/feedback including responses to enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Identifying and acting on key sales opportunities to deliver team and individual targets via a 'sales through service' approach
- Participate in sales campaigns as directed by B2C Sales Manager (overnight/day).
- Actively increase the B2C (overnight/day) database by adding leads generated from enquiries and marketing opportunities
- Respond to all enquiries and queries within 24 hours as per company policy
- Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge by keeping up to date with all business developments
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all current sales and marketing campaigns
- Communicate to customers up sell opportunities (transport, insurance etc) to ensure our product meets their needs whilst working to targets
- Assist bookings from point of enquiry through to post trip communication
- Maintain history of all communication on in-house system
- Regularly conduct outbound calls to generate brand awareness and promote sales
Contribute to the sales team as an active team member by providing support and assistance where/when required
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.