If you're a pro-active, customer focused individual with a technical ability and an interest in all things car related: then this could be the dream job for you.
Our client manufactures parts for the automotive industry globally, and is looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to work as part of their sales team. You will be expected to develop relationships with customers and bring in new business as a result, and there will be potential to progress and actually go out to see some of the UK's top automotive manufacturers as a result. You will have some form of technical / mechanical ability or training and that real 'sales' ability.
- Maximise the opportunity, turnover and profitability of new and existing OEM customer accounts.
- Support the OEM Commercial team to achieve the above objective.
- Order processing and management of OEM customer sales orders and production schedules.
- Receive and proactively make telephone calls to deliver the best possible customer service and satisfaction.
- Support OEM Commercial team ensuring that all Project deadlines are successfully met.
- Support team members on or off site with project and customer service information, details and systems planning.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders have full and complete information to perform effectively.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are aware of changing customer requirements and or/ issues, ensuring that they are recorded and administered correctly.
- Ensure databases and internal housekeeping is kept up to date with contact details and correspondence.
- Order processing in a customer service/ sales function
- Key Account Management
- Minimum 1 year of general technical support and/or working in a commercial/ customer service environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Mon - Thurs 9.00am - 5.30pm / Fri 9.00am - 3.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.