If you want to join a growing Company and be part of a very busy team who deal with International clients and manage requests effectively then please read on.
This role requires daily direct contact with clients via telephone and email and although this role is not always client facing and you would be a key contact for specific tasks, therefore confidence in your communication skills is essential.
You will lead data capture and update activity, and provide support to a range of client-facing teams. The Content Team is responsible for maintaining a database educational establishments and this role focuses on the international education sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing in-house and client data capture and update projects - requiring fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Creating data capture specifications
- Assisting and conducting in-house and client desk research
- Keeping up-to-date with the UK and international education sectors
- Keeping up-to-date with our products and services and being able to explain these to existing customers
- An element of telephone research and recording the results on the CRM
- Assisting with data extractions using our in-house tools
- Working to team, task/project and individual targets
Key skills and qualifications
- Whilst this is not a technical role, an interest in latest technologies would be beneficial.
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Logical problem-solving
- Organised and structured way of working
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools
- Good level of research skills using a wide range of sources. Proficient use of Google Alerts and LinkedIn are essential
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.