Are you a positive, professional and motivated candidate, with experience in a leadership position, within Customer Care, where you have been responsible for providing the highest levels of service at all times, as well as encouraging it in others?
If so, we are currently seeking a Customer Care Team Leader for a Global firm. Whilst the service provided is telephone-based, this role is not in a call centre environment, although experience in this field would be an advantage and this could be the ideal opportunity for an existing call centre team leader to progress into a more complex customer-care environment.
You will be responsible for mentoring and developing a small team, whilst leading by example and providing Customer Care Support yourself. This is a great opportunity for those in existing Team Lead roles, who have a strong commitment to performance development and continuous improvement.
The company have a customer-first strategy that is evident both internally and externally and offer an excellent and collaborative working environment, competitive remuneration package and solid opportunities for progression. If you are committed to providing above average levels of service and enjoy leading and mentoring others, taking reward from their development as well as yours, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will lead and develop a team operationally and commercially ensuring service levels are consistent with the needs of the customers. In addition, they will also be involved in planning and implementing projects to ensure the team are well placed to meet the future needs of both customers and the business, ensuring root cause errors are identified and solutions are implemented to prevent re-occurrence.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development and effective management of team of direct reports
- To set goals that stretch and assess achievements of your team, by devising and implementing appropriate KPI's and skills assessments
- To set and regularly review SMART objectives for your team members, that are in line with the development of the individual, the team and the business
- To work with colleagues and process owners to identify areas for continuous improvement.
- To continue to advance the root cause analysis process to ensure the company continue to develop in this area
- To work across the wider team to raise the standards of customer service and to enhance the customers perception
- To identify areas for improvement by assessing the customer's experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- Strong and established leadership skills
- Strong commitment to performance development
- Confident, assertive and organised individual who is committed, passionate and motivated
- An understanding of LEAN principles and an aptitude for root cause analysis
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for this role, which will be detailed to suitable applicants PRIOR to any CV submission and a full job description is also available.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.