Not any old 'Customer Service' role: this role requires a self motivated, highly communicative customer service specialist who's used to working in a technical manufacturing environment, and ideally somebody with an interest in fast cars or the motorsport world. If you have any relevant work experience within the motorsport or performance car market, even better!
To act as Customer Technical Service Representative in a Global Automotive, Performance and Motorsport Manufacturer. The applicant is required to support colleagues internally and externally to ensure full customer satisfaction is always achieved to the highest standard. This role requires the candidate to be able to work on their own and as part of a small team to ensure the key objectives within the Performance and Motorsport Department are achieved.
- Ensure the smooth and timely transfer of customer purchase order requirements onto the internal MRP / ERP system
- Exhibiting at shows - up to five weekends per annum.
- To receive and pro-actively make telephone calls to deliver customer satisfaction, service and technical assistance.
- Sales order processing, from receipt to on time delivery to the customer.
- To ensure all internal departments are aware of forward and changing customer requirements.
- Account management assistance - Internal and possible external visits.
- Ensuring changing customer expectations are recorded and administered correctly.
- Compile and issue customer quotations, if required.
- Setting up and maintaining new final assembly and sub-assembly part numbers, when required.
- Keep databases up to date with contact details and correspondence.
The ideal candidate will be professional both internally and externally; constantly striving to improve efficiencies within the team
Excellent standards of communication, initiative and relations with all other departments are achieved.
The position holder understands and then carries out plans and objectives agreed with their line manager.
A satisfactory performance is reached to maximise work output.
Reporting to be legible, illuminating, professional and data driven.
Always working towards achieving above and beyond customer expectations internally and externally.
A very sociable company environment: with staff parties and additional Christmas holiday!
Working Hours: Hours 8.30-5.30 M-F with a 3pm finish on a Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing company.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.