This is a newly created role within an expanding, yet already successful, engineering company based in Somerset. The purpose of the role will be to bridge the gap between the recently introduced CRM system and all of its users within the organisation. You will manage a database of customer contacts, projects and communications ensuring all data is 'clean' and up to date and then produce a variety of reports and statistics for management to utilise. You will also be the primary point of contact for user requests relating to operation queries whilst supporting training and updates where required.
Work with Sales, Engineering and Operations staff to support the effective use of CRM and timely delivery of new business.
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date and accurately reflects the current status of the sales pipeline.
- Extract data from CRM system to support business and market analysis.
- Ensure Pipeline Report processes are running smoothly.
- Identify ways to support the enhancement of the CRM system.
- Create procedures and techniques to maximise CRM data and minimise time required to enter or update contact data.
- Prepare procedural documents to support user's needs.
- Manage her/his time and work responsibilities effectively to ensure all reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Establish a rapport with all internal stakeholders to ensure a sense of team and common focus on all opportunities.
- In-depth experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience within a B2B sales project environment.
- A good understanding of sales and business processes and how they relate to CRM systems.
- Excellent Database Management and Reporting skills and an in depth knowledge of CRM systems.
- Confident, outgoing manner.
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.