Credit Risk Analyst
£18,000-£20,000 per annum
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Credit Risk Analyst based in Uttoxeter.
- Assisting the Deputy Head of Credit Risk in line with the prevailing Company credit policy and audit requirements and within a pre-agreed authority, underwriting and creditworthiness of customers for individual transactions, to optimise business opportunities whilst mitigating potential future losses to the Company.
- Manage and prepare submissions to the appropriate underwriter for credit transactions/ credit lines over and above agreed authority.
- In the absence of the Deputy Head of Credit Risk to act as first point of contact for all new business proposals.
- Underwrite and modify where appropriate incoming proposals for new business, reschedules and assignments within appropriate levels of credit according to current Company standards and guidelines as per the current Service Level Agreement and Credit Policy Documents, in order to maximise business potential.
- Assist with ongoing management of automated credit scoring system to encompass iScore, DealPro and similar applications.
- Completely reports for the shareholders in line with their requirements.
- Inputting information correctly into the Company database, for the sales team.
- Will have responsibility for managing the company's bespoke automated credit scoring system for low value, straight forward transactions
- MUST have at least 1 years experience within a Credit Risk role
- High attention to detail
- Can work well under pressure
- Confident over the phone speaking to different types of clients
- Bonus scheme-based on individual performance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
- Private dental scheme
- Gym on site
Monday- Friday 37.5 hours
Please call Laura on 01782 272400 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.