We are seeking a pro-active, personable & experienced Credit Controller to cover a period of maternity leave for a Cheltenham-based firm. This contract will run for a minimum of 9 months, with a potential of extension up to 12 months.
This is a full time role, based within an excellent working environment and friendly team.
Duties will include:
- Managing own client ledger.
- Communicating with clients via telephone, letter and email to establish payment date, or raise queries.
- Negotiating re-payment of accounts where appropriate in line with company policy.
- Communicating internally to ensure queries affecting payment are resolved.
- Accurately documenting communications and to outline issues on the online case management system.
- Processing credit and debit card payments.
- Assisting with various admin tasks associated with the standard monthly procedures.
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.