We are recruiting for a for a Credit Controller to join our team in Altrincham. If you would like a career with a company offering benefits including a salary of up to £21,000, 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing to 25 days, pension and access to over 25 benefits with excellent prospects then this could be for you.
About the role:
Reporting to Rick our Credit Control Team Leader, you will be:
- Collecting outstanding trade debt and ensuring that all cash received is banked promptly
- Processing and allocating customer payments
- Processing and managing Credit Card Transactions and monthly direct debit collections
- Arranging refund of overpayments and credit notes
- Setting customer and reviewing credit limits
- Liaising with other departments regarding problems and recoveries
- Assisting with negotiating repayment terms with customers
- Handling all customer account related queries
- Producing monthly statements and chasing letters.
- Preparing periodic reports and summaries including customer disputes
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar Credit Control position. You will also be comfortable using Word and Excel along with experience of using financial systems.
About the benefits:
- Salary up to £21,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 25 days
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Access to over 25 benefits
To Apply: If this sounds like a Credit Control for you sent your CV to Lisa Worthington without delay today