Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit a proven Credit Controller to join our team due to internal promotion. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager and supporting the Credit Control Team Leader you will be responsible for:-
- Cash management, positing cash and reconciliations
- Able to complete the full function from start to finish of Credit Control
- Chasing cash and bank reconciliations
- Able to deal with complex queries and resolve problems
- Instigate legal proceedings when necessary
- Have an impressive Credit Control background and enjoy managing your own accounts and deadlines
The Credit Controller will:-
- Have proven experience within Credit Control, ideally within a Recruitment Agency
- Be a hard working and driven candidate
- Be hands on in your approach to work and targets
- A person with a fun outlook and get up and go would be the best fit with your colleagues and team mates
Our success is due to our great people. We pay a competitive salary and a generous and offer a bonus scheme based on overall Company performance.
This is a highly autonomous environment and your ideas can become part of our annual company strategy, all of our staff get to have their say and put forward their opinions, which we really value. The result of this exercise is that we look to implement all positive suggestions from the team for the coming year.
We love to celebrate success and if you join us before the 27th February you will be able to attend our Annual Conference & Awards Dinner to learn about our success in 2015 and our plan for 2016 and beyond.
If you can see yourself working at this fast-paced, innovative and established environment, apply now.