This is a wonderful opportunity for a Credit Controller, to work in fabulous offices in Exeter with an innovative and forward thinking organisation!
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to work as part of a Credit Control team to ensure that debts are collected in a timely and professional manner, in accordance with the credit control policy.
- You will work as part of a busy team providing excellent customer service at all times.
- You will be responsible for dealing with customer enquiries and issues promptly and in accordance with agreed service levels, whilst processing credit cards and reconciliation through the Streamline system.
- You will be credit controlling a range of customer accounts, to include chasing by telephone, email and letter whilst recording and maintaining detailed and accurate customer records.
- Prompt resolution of disputes will be required with relevant internal and external parties alongside reconciliation of debtor accounts, investigation and resolution of any discrepancies.
- To be considered for this opportunity you must have strong recent accounts experience, including operation of computerised accounts systems including SUN or Sage accounts packages.
- You must have 5 GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent including Maths and English Language and possess intermediate Excel skills to include the ability to sort and filter data, use pivot tables and formulae including VLOOKUP.
- You should have strong reconciliation skills and be able to prioritise your workload and adapt in a changing working environment where new systems and procedures are developed and implemented.
- You will also need to have excellent communication skills with a high level of attention to detail whilst being articulate and methodical.
Working Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please call Mags today on 01392 423301 or click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.