My Client is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis, with the view to a possible permanent position. The company is based in Bridgwater with free on-site parking.
The role will be full time working as part of the accounts team carrying out the Credit Control function of the business which will involve contacting customers and chasing for payments.
Duties will include:
- Raising and checking invoices
- Transferring invoices
- Inputting data onto internal systems
- Recovering outstanding invoices
- Producing financial reports
- Monitoring accounts
- Chasing debts by phone, email and letter
Successful Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Highly proficient in time management and organisational skills
- Previous Invoice processing experience
- Up to date and relevant SAGE experience
- Recent Credit Control experience
- Previous Sage experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you are interested in this position then please submit your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact the Taunton office on 01823 334799.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.