Meridian Business Support have partnered with an exciting client who are currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their team in Treorchy.
The purpose of the role is to ensure efficient cash collection from retail and customers, efficiently managing the retail and trade ledger and highlighting potential issues.
- Manage the retail and trade ledger as part of a credit control team.
- Ensure the timely and efficient collection of cash from retail and trade customers, in line with agreed terms, with responsibility for cash allocation.
- Chasing of slow paying customers, reconciling account queries in a timely manner and advising relevant people on account status.
- Ensure all customer files are kept up to date and complete with original signed paperwork as per internal controls.
- Daily review of held orders, circulating the report to stakeholders and releasing authorized orders
- Closing of sales ledger at month-end and sales ledger cashbook in line with month-end procedures
- Building effective working relationships with internal colleagues,especially within the sales function.
- Preparation of aging report for credit control meetings, follow up actions with parties responsible throughout the month.
- Weekly Sales Reports.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in a credit control team is essential
- IT literate
- Effective team player
- Strong Communication skills
- Reliable & trustworthy
For more information, or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.