Challenging and busy Costing Clerk opportunity based in Chippenham, within a large and successful organisation. Part time hours are on offer Monday to Friday 9.00am - 3.00pm with a competitive pro-rata salary of £12,800. You will support the costing process, provide detail and summary reports using Excel and Word for payment purposes and provide further detail and substantiation of cost as required by the business.
We would expect you to be -
- Highly numerate and able to work with large amounts of numerical data.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - especially Excel, but also Word.
- Good communications skills.
- Well organised, with good administrative skills.
- Works to understand customer and supplier needs, to meet and exceed expectations and to establish and maintain longer term customer and supplier relationships.
- Continually strives to improve self and others and uses innovative methods to get there.Maintain the GRS sheet which shows items received on site on a daily basis.
Day to day you will -
- Input details of 'Goods Received Notes' to the finance and costing system.
- Monitor costs being charged to contract using a cost tracking spreadsheet.
- Help with forecasting future payments to suppliers/subcontractors.
- Assist with the submission of Applications for Payments to our client.
- Assist with projecting costs to end of the project, as required.
- Liaise with the procurement department to ensure that costs are correctly allocated on placing of orders.
- Transfer costs, with journal use, to appropriate cost heads.
To apply please contact Danny Harding at Meridian Business Support on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01249 656134.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.